Our Caring, Professional, and Experienced Live-In Home Care Specialists are here to Help. At Wells health care, we are expert providers of live-in advanced home care for seniors. Through our complimentary in-home assessment process, we learn about your loved one so we can select one of our well-trained care aides whose qualifications and personality are appropriate to your loved one’s needs, wants and wishes. This approach leads to strong client-caregiver relationships and enhances the effectiveness of our live-in care.
What is Live-In Home Care?
Our live-in advanced home care for seniors helps your loved ones live independently in their own homes for as long as they want and are safe to do so. Helping your Mom or Dad with basic activities like dressing, showering, and exercising are a few activities your live in aide will assist with. Your caregiver can also take care of home chores, cook meals, remind your loved ones to take their medication, go for walks, go shopping, get to the doctor appointments on time and share meals are just a few of the things a live-in care giver does when in one’s home.
Sometimes people require a live-in care giver for a limited amount of time. Upon discharge from the hospital or rehab the doctor states that your Mom cannot be alone, which may only be for a few weeks. When your Mom is recovered the care aide leaves. In other situations the person may need to have someone with them at all times due to a condition such as dementia or simply because the person is better off having someone to stay with them.
Live-in advanced home care for seniors is a cost effective way to provide 24/7 care. For more information about Live-In Care please give us a call.
How Our Home Care For Seniors Can Help
- Live-in home care assures family members peace of mind since there is no interruption in service
- Your loved one is never left alone
- Caregivers become an extended family member who in many cases replace the primary family care provider
- Much of the burden is lifted from family caretakers
- When the live-in care provider needs a break, we will provide someone to step in
- Wells Health Care provides in home care services and senior care in the following cities: Worcester, Boston (Allston, Brighton, Dorchester, Framingham, Natick, Auburn, Webster, Gardner, Sturbridge, Athol, Fitchburg, Leominster, Charlton, Spencer, Paxton, Shrewsbury, Rutland, Barre, Douglas.